4.07.2010

Blackbird: The Beatles

What a break...
So far, break has not been as easygoing as I'd like it to. We've found that my brother may have Celiac disease, which would completely eliminate gluten from his diet. It may explain his sudden spike in anxiety and attitude. It's heartbreaking that he might have this terrible disease, but at the same time this could be the hopeful beginning of his recovery.
On another note, my dad wants me to consider transferring to a New Jersey school, and I'm still trying to decide on what my major and minor are between art and science. So that will be announced in time. Right now I'm thinking, though, that the best decision may very well be to continue with my Biology major and pick up a Studio Art minor to establish a portfolio.
Tonight my next door neighbor had a small stroke, which is seriously concerning. She's always been a great friend; fantastic to talk to, she came to the hospital when I was injured... she's been a fantastic neighbor. One of the best you could possibly ever ask for. I'm really hoping she makes it out alright. She's already been through far more than the average person.
And on a more pleasant note, I've gotten to go to the beach every day this break!!! Totally loves it! I've also had the grand opportunity to enjoy Chinese food, see my friend Joe's new home (gorgeous, by the way) and WAWA!!!! Oh, how I missed you, Wawa. I've also spent lots and lots of time with my family, which is love right there.
So much break, so little time!

No comments: