12.04.2009

There's Always Someone Cooler Than You: Ben Folds Five

Today I am angry. There are some people who are so ignorant that it makes me want to scream and cry. I don't understand how one person can think that they are always right. Or how they could put themselves up on such a high pedestal, as if they are completely and totally untouchable. Even our president, Barack Obama, has explained that some of the choices he's made this year may not have been the best choices. He knew he didn't deserve that Nobel Peace Prize... but there is no turning back from it. The best that you can do is just accept it, explain that you were wrong, and move on from it. But so many people, even after it's very clear they have made the mistake, do not take it back. Anyway, this is an entry hosted by my absolutely fabulous (cough, cough) co-worker.

On a slightly more pleasant note, FRIDAY! It's finally Friday! I'm on duty tomorrow, :P which pretty much sucks terribly. But whatever... doesn't matter. It's still Friday, and even though I'm on duty again tomorrow night, I'm not on duty tonight. And there aren't any classes for the next two days. Hooray, weekend. Can't wait to go home anymore. Soooo excited. And Megan will be moving in soon, too! Which is exciting. Because I really, really missed having a roommate. It's lonely living alone. Not for me. Definitely not.

1 comment:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Can't wait to have you home! Kringle package is on its way. Love your fishies.
♥, Mom