12.01.2009

The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived: Weezer

So Megan is moving back in with me in the next couple of weeks... I'm really, really excited to have a room mate again. I always liked having someone to come back home to and hang out with and say goodnight to. I enjoyed that. I'm not a "single dorm" kind of person. I don't like the idea of living alone in a dorm room. It hasn't been nearly as fun as having a roomie EVER has been. So that's supa good news.

On a not so fun note, FINALS. Ugh! Or, in the words of Kayle, "F.I.N.A.L.S.: Fuck, I never actually learned that shit...." Yeah. About that. My finals schedule is REALLY bad, too. I have one on Monday, one on Tuesday, two on Wednesday, one on Thursday, and one on Friday. Granted two of those days, Monday and Tuesday, I don't actually need to go. In those two classes I have final papers, not exams. :P Thankfully, one of my hardest classes is Friday. But my other really hard class is Wednesday. My first exam Wednesday ought to be tough. But my second exam will be a cake walk, as it is for French 1. Thursday I have stats, so although it isn't my FAVORITE class I think that it will be alright. So I guess it isn't actually THAT bad. It's just that dreading, anxious feeling in the pit of your stomach that makes finals feel like the worst experience of your life.

On another note, as soon as I'm done with that last final on Friday, HOME! That's the end of the semester! And so will begin winter break (my favorite break). Because over winter break is CHRIIISSSTTMAAS! I love Christmas more than most people would... I listen to Christmas music all year round. I love it!

Anyway, off to do everything I've been procrastinating on ALL DAY. 5 chapters of Darwin, cleaning my room, got a paper to write, homework to do... Sounds fun, huh? Eh. I make the best of it. I MAKE IT fun. :D

No comments: