4.17.2010

Living Dead Girl: Rob Zombie

Tonight I celebrate my birthday up here in the 802!!!

It's going to be a RIDICULOUS dance party in my teensy little dorm room with Megan, Nick, Kyle, Zack, Patrick, Ash, and Matt! I'm SO PUMPED that Ash and Matt came up this weekend. We can't start until around 10:30/11:00 because everyone (except Megan and I, who finished soundings last year) has to go to Jesus Christ Superstar for their soundings event.

But it's going to be a fun, exciting dance party! EVERYONE IS WEARING PINK! Which completely makes my night. But for now I'm getting pumped up with some Rob Zombie and a Rockstar energy drink. More updates to come! And photos perhaps???!

1 comment:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

I am pretty sure that I did not give birth on that day...but happy day anyway!
♥, Mom