3.24.2010

Little Razorblade: Pink Spiders

So it's 10:16 and I'm on duty in Ellis, rocking out to whatever my heart desires. I'm outrageously hyper and having a blast tonight, but I'm super excited to get off duty and just relax, too. I don't have any classes tomorrow, but will most likely spend most of the day in the library drawing with colored pencils. I've decided for my final colored pencil sketch for biological illustration, I'm going to draw a Mexican Long-tailed Bat. They're pretty cute, actually. They're fuzzy and they have cute noses.
On another note, we've been watching a lot of movies in 307 lately! Today we watched How to Deal, the Mandy Moore flick from back when I was 14 (an old favorite). Yesterday we watched The Perfect Score and The Perfect Getaway. Some other movies I've enjoyed lately include Fired Up (cheerleading!), Zombieland, Bedazzled, and many, many others. In fact, we're about to go and watch another movie! Not sure which movie yet, but I'll keep you guys posted! Just wanted to give a quick update, I'll post a longer one later on. Promise.

1 comment:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

I like the musical addition!
♥, Mom