3.02.2010

Blah Blah Blah: Ke$ha

Pancakes! They're delicious, easy to make, and cheap. Gotta love them. And, actually, they're the highlight of my week this week. Thursdays are my absolute favorite day of the week, because Megan (my roommate) and I don't have any classes. So we can both sleep in, hang around the room, and be as lazy or active as we want to be. And this Thursday, we will be making PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST!! After sleeping in, of course.

And while I was home, my brother made me pancakes almost every day I was home. He made me chocolate chip pancakes with the little miniature chocolate chips that are clearly more delicious, because they're smaller. Brian liked to eat his pancakes with chocolate chips, a fried egg on top, and cheese melted on top of all of it. I thought it sounded pretty gross, but, hey... to each their own, right? My dad isn't the biggest pancake fan, but that's only because he can't put his sriracha hot sauce on it. He puts it on everything. And, actually, after trying a little bit on my eggs, I can say that it's quite tasty. VERY spicy! My mom is another big fan of pancakes with my brother and I, though. She seems to enjoy her pancakes in the most classic way possible, though: fluffy pancakes with maple syrup on top. Classic is always good. I'll probably stick with my chocolate chips whenever possible, though. Heh!

2 comments:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

You are toooo funny! The blog world should know that I can never walk away from a blueberry pancake...yum!
♥, Mom

Unknown said...

Just made pancakes, and they were delicious. <3 Chocolate chips, I tried something different though (added egg white to the batter to try and make it more puffy)... they were pretty much the same :(