2.15.2010

Ordinary Day: Vanessa Carlton

Today was one of the most relaxing days I've had in weeks. I stayed in bed all day. Watched a little NCIS. Got a little Mc-D's... it's been a real nothing day. I'm lovin it. I needed some Valentine's Day rehab. Yesterday was not a good day.

Moving on, though, now that I'm all better, I will take my Genetics exam and rock it out. I will move on with my life and focus on things that push me in a better direction. I will move on with my life. That's my final decision. I might finish out this day in the laziest fashion possible, but tomorrow will be a new beginning for me. I know it.

And now I'm off to do the homework that I've been putting off like a mopey fool for the past week. Progress starts here.

1 comment:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Nice post..you are no fool!!! Love the colorful new header...made me smile.
♥, Mom