1.06.2010

Chase This Light: Jimmy Eat World

My creative juices are flowing. I'm getting some ideas. After a full semester of being a C.A. and realizing just how much I miss drawing, I had this interesting idea. In a childrens-book format, "In Case of Emergency..." The story will be about possible scenarios and what to do when they happen. And the best part? It would work for so many different groups of people. There could be an "In Case of Emergency... College Edition!" or perhaps "In Case of Emergency... Babysitter Edition!" It could be a gift for a new parent or young adults finally on their own. Maybe there could even be a fill in the blank section with important numbers and stuff. Has this been done already? I'm guessing it has. But I was pretty excited when I thought of it. Hahaha.

Let me know what you think. I'm thinkin' it could be fun to illustrate it. Things you think would be common sense, but maybe they're not.

1 comment:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Whoa..this is brilliant and I don't think that it has been done!!! I could write if you would illustrate.
♥, Smart girls mom